Address: 32/34 Makashvili Street
Telephone: 93 14 04
Number of rooms: 28 rooms (8 Luxe)
Room price: 155-185 $
Additional infos: Price includes breakfast and supper, fitness centre, sauna, swimming pool
Wi-FI, Credit card payment accepted
Betsy's Hotel is a beautifully decorated, superbly staffed boutique hotel overlooking the center of Tbilisi. It is just steps away from Betsy's to Rustaveli Avenue, known as one of the grandest avenues in all of the former Russian member-states and the center of nightlife, culture and commerce.
Betsy's Hotel has 25 well-appointed guestrooms and suites on seven floors with an elevator. Guestrooms are on the top four floors and the lower three comprise the Dining Room, Meeting Room, Business Center, Lifefitness Center and Sauna.
All guest rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the city, the swimming pool, or the television tower on "Mtatsminda" mountain . Quiet and secure with balconies in most rooms.
Six Suites (two on the roof).
Eighteen regular rooms.
One Honeymoon Suite with Jacuzzi (on the roof)
- Cable television featuring CNN and Euronews
- VCR and movie rentals upon request
- Free high speed secure internet via fiber optic cable
- International telecommunications at reasonable rates
- Laundry and dry cleaning available upon request
- Mini bars in the suit
At your service:
Restaurant and Bar
Meeting room and Conference services
- Secure indoor parking
- 24 security provided by Inter-Security Georgia
- Airport pick-up and delivery
- Re-location and Orientation services if you are new in town and planning to stay a while.